How to Claim my LIC Policy Maturity Amount?
How To Claim my LIC Policy Maturity Amount?
There is a simple process to claim your LIC maturity amount. Please follow the below steps.
1) Discharge Form / Discharge Voucher (form 3825)
2) Original LIC Policy Bond Paper
3) Identity Proof Copy (Pan Card)
4) Address Proof Copy (Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License )
5) Canceled Cheque or Copy of Policyholder’s Bank Passbook
6) NEFT Mandate Form (maturity proceeds can directly be transferred into the policyholder’s bank account)
7) Revenue Stamp (policy holder / person should sign across the revenue stamp)
* On xerox copies, self-attestation is recommended.
* Mentioned your present mobile number and email address so that you will get the process status updates via SMS/email.
* Before submitting all document take a xerox copy of the total set and keep yourself.
* You can get Discharge Form and NEFT Mandate Form any LIC branch
* Manul submission is recommended
Still, you have confused? No problem please take help from your or near Advisor, Agent or any LIC branch office (helpline) they will ready to guide you.
Finally, you can submit the total set of documents to your home branch (or) you can make register post/courier to your branch, they will verify the things and transferred the amount directly to your account.
Find some of the identity, address, and date of birth proof documents.
Proof of Identity
Voter ID, etc.
Proof of Address
Passport, Bank Statement/Passbook, etc.
Proof of Date of Birth (DOB)
Mark Sheet issued by Government University or Board
PAN Card, etc.
Check with below posts it may useful for you: